** Free Consultation Disclaimer
- Please note that this offer only applies to non-MBCS clients, Please contact us directly if you are one of our valued clients.
- MBCS or its delegate (“MBCS”) provides information within this website and in the free consultation (“the information”) and accepts no responsibility for the way in which this information is used, or for the results of any actions taken on the basis of information therein outlined.
- MBCS aims to provide information that is accurate and based upon a significant level of skill and expertise, however, laws may change at any time and therefore MBCS accepts no responsibility for any errors or omissions in the information provided on this website.
- MBCS may periodically make changes to the information by deleting, changing or adding content at any time and without notice.
- MBCS or any of its delegates are note acting as a legal practitioner within the meaning of the Legal Profession Act and, unless Marc Mercier is briefed in the capacity of a legal practitioner, any advice is deemed to be information provided in good faith and on a voluntary basis. You should therefore not place reliance on the information in the absence of a formal engagement to conduct legal work.
- MBCS otherwise takes no responsibility or liability for any expenses, loss, damages and costs you might incur as a result of the information being inaccurate or incomplete in any way, and for any reason.
For full term of use please click here.